We are recruiting an innovative Finance Data Analyst intern who will work on an exciting project to improve our process and develop automatic functionalities with our CRM. As Data Analyst Intern, your time will be dedicated to providing operational support to our CFO.
- Participate in the Financial Process Automation project
- Optimise data management with our CRM
- Manage data reporting (reporting of key figures & KPIs) and analyse data quality
- Build fund accounting reviews (fund calls, distributions, investment flows, other fund expenses and reconciliation with legal documentation)
- Participate in the drafting of investor reports (quarterly, annual, specific investor questions)
- Master’s degree in business school or university, with a specialisation in finance
- Final year internship, starting as soon as possible
- Ideally, a first experience in a financial department or in auditing
- Strong interest in Fund management processes
- Project manager at heart, with strong autonomy and organisation skills.
- Proficiency or ability to quickly learn financial and management tools, including Excel, Notion and related automation tools.
- Fluent in English and French
- Curious, highly motivated and with good interpersonal skills
Alven is a human-sized company that will give you a lot of in-house exposure and autonomy. This internship is a unique opportunity to deepen the venture capital/startup ecosystem within one of the best French VCs. Many of our former trainees have pursued their careers in VC, created their own company, or joined startups in our portfolio.
If you are interested, please, apply here.
The Alven Team.