CSR is more and more important for companies nowadays.This way of doing business is inspiring more and more startups to be at the forefront of change – including Joone & Typology, two companies we’re especially proud to support.
We asked Carole Juge-Llewellyn, founder at Joone, and Ning Li, founder at Typology about what are the specific challenges & opportunities that lie within building an ethical brand.
In this exchange, Carole and Ning discussed:
- 00:08 – Who are they
- 00:24 – Why start and eco-brand
- 01:12 – What make them different
- 03:14 – How do you assert yourself in such an established environment?
- 04:46 – An Ethical brand ? What does it mean
- 05:35 – What are the challenges at stake?
- 07:06 – How to build and maintain credibility
- 07:31 – How to push the boundaries of sustainability and responsibility
- 08:50 – What about labels?
- 11:18 – Their ambitions