Ahead of Indy’s announcement of its $35m Series B round, we sat down with Indy’s CEO Côme Fouques, and Alven Partner Bartosz Jakubowski, to get their thoughts on Indy, its exciting developments for the future, and its journey since joining the Alven portfolio during its Series A.
In this exchange, Côme & Bartosz discussed:
- 00:08 – Who is Côme
- 00:18 – What is Indy
- 01:06 – Key figures about Indy
- 01:35 – What makes Indy different
- 04:13 – Indy’s ambitions
- 05:52 – Lyon vs. Paris: why? How is it different?
- 06:59 – Why Alven
- 08:08 – Investing in Indy: insights from Bartosz
- 10:22 – The big challenge to come
- 14:09 – Founders Corner: Advice from Côme to his founder peers