(Podcast) Building and Investing in Social Entertainment Products For Gen Z
A conversation with Sacha Lazimi, co-founder & CEO of Yubo, François Meteyer, partner at Alven, and Erik Torenberg from Village Global
In this podcast, Sacha, François and Erik discuss notably:
- The founding of Yubo and the philosophy behind the app.
- What differentiates Gen Z from other generations.
- The future of social entertainment.
- Lessons for founders building in this space for this audience.
- The future of entertainment, media, and gaming, and where the investment opportunities are.
- The future of Yubo.
Listen to the podcast here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/10197011/building-and-investing-in-social-product
Alven is proud to support Mindee’s team to automate companies’ document-based processes. Alven backs this Series A funding round totaling $14M alongside GGV. Read
Mytraffic, the European leader in data insights for physical places, closes a Series A round with Alven, alongside Kernel. Read
Gaëlle Le Goff is appointed Head of Marketing and Community, Maria Tahri joins as Associate Read