(Podcast) Building and Investing in Social Entertainment Products For Gen Z
A conversation with Sacha Lazimi, co-founder & CEO of Yubo, François Meteyer, partner at Alven, and Erik Torenberg from Village Global
In this podcast, Sacha, François and Erik discuss notably:
- The founding of Yubo and the philosophy behind the app.
- What differentiates Gen Z from other generations.
- The future of social entertainment.
- Lessons for founders building in this space for this audience.
- The future of entertainment, media, and gaming, and where the investment opportunities are.
- The future of Yubo.
Listen to the podcast here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/10197011/building-and-investing-in-social-product
Kaiko’s mission is to be the foundation of the new digital finance economy by serving as a single source for market information. Read
Insights from our Founders: Carole Juge Llewellyn (Joone) & Ning Li (Typology) Read
Ankorstore, the ally of independent boutiques and brands, raises $100 million in Series B funding, to power retail reopening across Europe Read